Kwoklyn's Easy Midweek Recipe
July 13, 2020 | Holly Mansfield
Your tastebuds will thank you for this sublimely satisfying noodle dish made with Thai chicken broth, and topped with coconut and lemongrass. Are Thai noodle Thursdays a thing yet? Well, it will be after this.
• Kabuto Chilli & Lime Leaf Ramen Meal Kit (Contains: 2 x ramen noodle nests, 1 x Thai chilli & lime leaf stock paste, 1 x coconut and lemongrass topping)
• 1-2 cooked chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 pak choi, thinly sliced
• A handful of green beans and baby corn, thinly sliced
• 1 chopped carrot
• A sprinkling of coriander
• A squeeze of fresh lime
Feeling adventurous? Try adding:
• Broccoli, spring onions, or mushrooms for even more flavour
• Cooked prawns as a substitute for chicken
• A chopped fresh red chilli for a dose of extra heat
1. Add stock paste to a large saucepan, dissolve in 1 litre of boiling water and simmer gently.
2. Add both noodle nests and chopped vegetables to simmering stock for 3 minutes (making sure your noodles are fully submerged).
3. Pour the contents of the pan into 2 bowls, top with cooked chicken and finish with coriander leaves, a squeeze of fresh lime, and coconut and lemongrass topping.
4. Now it’s time for the best part: eat like a Samurai.
Our Meal Kits are available to buy at Sainsbury’s and Tesco. Tell us what you think and what ingredients you’re adding to your dishes.